AIM
dan131m

Lets All Kill Eachother Lets All Kill Eachother

...

I know it's been said ad nauseum, but people keep making these movies and so I'm forced to say it again... this was old even when XiaoXiao was at the top of the portal, and it's just as old now.

War with Neon Lights War with Neon Lights

Fun

Next time let me know when you use my music in a flash; I'll make sure to come vote it up. =D

The King ep.1 The King ep.1

"To be continued"

Not if I can do anything about it...

Chase1336 responds:

You probaly are right im not going to make a 2nd cuz no one likes it

Temptations of a Teenager Temptations of a Teenager

I totally identify with this movie

because I also have a room in my house which contains nothing but a lit cigarette.

The Face The Face

hmm

Honestly I probably should have just blammed this, but it amused me and at least it didn't consist of poorly-drawn stick figures shooting bullets at one another.

Pico Pan Pico Pan

Awwww

How saaaaaaaad! All he wanted was to pway his widdle fwute, and they wouldn't let him :(

El-Sammo responds:

Ugh.

Eisenhower's Redemption Eisenhower's Redemption

It's funny because it's true

I had so many teachers exactly like that -- idiots who are teaching not because they want to but because they can't do anything else and the low wages have forced schools to cut standards. They deliver incorrect information to little kids with so much self-important pride that you could almost feel sorry for them if they didn't hold near-absolute power over you.

FF6: Rise Of The Empire 2 FF6: Rise Of The Empire 2

Wow

This just proves how many people are sitting around all day looking for blam/protect points. Everyone who voted for this without watching past the preloader (i.e. everyone who voted high) should lose a bunch of protect points and exp, just so that people don't sit around "levelling up" all day. It's not like there hasn't been a warning; after "A Blank Screen" made it through there was a huge red message warning people that this couldn't continue.

The primary purpose of the user accounts and voting is to keep crap off the portal so that we'll be able to come here and just see the good stuff. If all it takes is a good preloader / first fifteen seconds, everyone is going to start ripping that off from other movies and we're going to start seeing a whole lot of crap really fast.

Cold Outside Music Video Cold Outside Music Video

Nice song

You should rerecord with some horns, though.

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

You claim that you have an aversion to violence and killing. Then you show a young man -- guess what -- subjected to violence and then killed. Your attempt to assert your "morals" on the situation is nothing more than a holier-than-thou "appropriate" response to an emotional situation. You're not sure what right or wrong is, but you want to make sure that you're right, whatever the cost.

This disgusts me.